If you guys wanna know what a loser I am, I definitely just spent the last 20 minutes going through the ‘pointe’ tag on Tumblr. I used to be in ballet as a kid (mouse in The Nutcracker, holla!) and unfortunately we stopped talking to the crazy aunt who used to take me to this academy so I stopped dancing. I was obsessed with pointe as a kid - it’s all I wanted to get to do as I’d see the older girls coming into rehearsals and how graceful they were. Now clearly it’s far too late for me - haven’t got the body, the turnout, yada yada.
Anyway, the real loser bit comes from the fact that I was looking through this tag and judging all the pics, discerning which were real dancers and which were stupid posed photography. Like the picture above - clearly that’s a bullshit picture not from a real dancer. I mean, look at the way her shoes fit. Those gaps at the side? That sloppy ass ribbon? Child, please. Get out. Have fun fucking your feet up and looking like a dumbass doing it.
This is how I spend my Saturday nights. I’ll see myself out.
- feelingswerefelt likes this
- mostfrailgesture likes this
- fleetbitchmac reblogged this from stilljenn
- liath-selkie likes this
- chanyeolfonzo reblogged this from stilljenn
- greyhoundstations likes this
- milkshakeshame likes this
- buildingaladder likes this
- thisworldissicksokissmequick reblogged this from stilljenn
- no-day-buttoday likes this
- annetdonahue likes this
- cassandratargaryen likes this
- what-love-should-be reblogged this from stilljenn
- slimmasaurus likes this
- stilljenn posted this